Monday, May 21, 2012

Floral Jumper pattern and tutorial at Prudent Baby

Free Sewing Tutorial: Summer Jumper summertime jumper pattern

I have been looking forward to writing this post for a long time. I'm guest posting on Prudent Baby today. Check out my Summertime Jumper tutorial here at Prudent Baby.

                                                              
If you're visiting from Prudent Baby, Thanks for dropping by. Take a look at our tutorials page for more sewing/crafting tutorials or check out my other blog for a compilation of great tutorials from all over the blogosphere.

Happy Sewing!


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I like the design because it looks easy to layer with and use up small scrap material. {Must Pin!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design because it looks easy to layer with and use up small scrap material. {Must Pin!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is super cute and adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress, the fabric is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable. I love it. The fabric with the bold flowers is great.
    Greetings from Germany
    Catrin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling. I don't have any little granddaughters to sew for but that is really nice and easy, too. Thanks, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this nice information. Keep sharing!
    Get more info Click here:
    Best 10 Baby jumpers reviews

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)